Trips and events for 2017 / 2018
Click the links below or on the calendar for more information
- Season Kick Off – October 1st, 2017
- Ski Swap – November 3rd & 4th, 2017
- Ski Trip #1 Ski Brule – Sat, Jan 6, 2017 – $25 per person (Includes Lunch!)
- Ski Trip #2 Afton Alps – Sat, Jan 20, 2017 – $25 per person
- Ski Trip #3 Possible Overnight Trip TBA- Sat, Feb 10-Sun, Feb 11, 2017
- Ski Trip #4 TBA – Feb 24, 2017
- Make up Date (if needed) for Ski trip – Mar 10, 2017
- Season Wrap Up Event – TBA
(changes are possible pending prices, policies at the various hills and minimum number of people registered to attend each event)
- Warren Miller film at the Grand – November 18th, 2017 (we will have a table at this event to promote our club) 6:30 – This is the 67th annual ski film with vendors and prizes galore.
- Ski for Youth – December 3rd, 10th and 17th, 2017 – Please click here for some background on Ski for Youth. Many RMSC members have volunteered to help with this event over the years and you can too!
- Badger State Games – Saturday, January 20th, 2018 – Volunteers are always welcome.
Some other ways that you can help if you are unable to attend the ski swap.
- Board positions: President, Vice-president, Treasurer, Secretary
- Chair positions: Trip Coordinator, Membership chair, Ski swap Coordinator, Technology Coordinator Please contact us at if you are interested in one of these positions.
Here is the Guardian Form. If a minor is attending a ski trip without their parent or guardian they will need to have a willing adult member to accompany them. That person will need to have this form filled out in their possession.