Trips and events for 2018 / 2019 Season
Click the links below or on the calendar for more information
- Season Kick-Off – October 6th, 2018
- Ski Swap – November 2nd & 3rd, 2018
- Ski Trip #1 TBA
- Ski Trip #2 TBA
- Ski Trip #3 TBA
- Ski Trip #4 TBA
- Make up Date (if needed) for Ski trip – TBA
- Season Wrap Up Event – TBA
(changes are possible pending prices, policies at the various hills and minimum number of people registered to attend each event)
- Warren Miller film at the Grand – November 17th, 2018 (we will have a table at this event to promote our club) 6:30 – This is the 68th annual ski film with vendors and prizes galore.
- Ski for Youth – TBA – Please click here for some background on Ski for Youth. Many RMSC members have volunteered to help with this event over the years and you can too!
- Badger State Games – TBA – Volunteers are always welcome.
Some other ways that you can help if you are unable to attend the ski swap.
- Board positions: President, Vice-president, Treasurer, Secretary, Board Member at large.
- Chair positions: Trip Coordinator, Membership chair, Ski swap Coordinator, Technology Coordinator. Please contact us at if you are interested in one of these positions.
Here is the Guardian Form. If a minor is attending a ski trip without their parent or guardian they will need to have a willing adult member to accompany them. That person will need to have this form filled out in their possession.